Position sort: Total-time (negotiable) Preset-term until 31 December 2023
Faculty: Medicine, Dentistry and Health Sciences
Office/University: Centre for Electronic Transformation of Overall health
Salary: Amount B – $110,236 – $130,900 p.a. (professional rata for section-time) moreover 17% tremendous OR
Degree C – $135,032 – $155,698 p.a. (pro rata for section-time) plus 17% tremendous
The College of Melbourne would like to accept and spend respect to the Standard Entrepreneurs of the lands upon which our campuses are positioned, the Wurundjeri and Boon Wurrung Peoples, the Yorta Yorta Nation, the Dja Dja Wurrung People today. We admit that the land on which we meet up with and study was the place of age-aged ceremonies, of celebration, initiation and renewal, and that the area Aboriginal Peoples have experienced and go on to have a one of a kind role in the lifestyle of these lands.
About the Centre for Digital Transformation of Health and fitness
The Centre for Digital Transformation of Overall health is a cross-disciplinary centre that sits in the College of Drugs, Dentistry and Health and fitness Sciences, and the College of Computing and Info Techniques.
The Centre aims to substantially mature the field of electronic wellbeing study at the College of Melbourne via developing the ideal surroundings for the variety of inter-disciplinary, collaborative investigate that correlates with exploration excellence and influence to prosper.
The Centre’s method is underpinned by connecting the strengths in wellness and healthcare research in the School of Medicine, Dentistry and Health Sciences, to the strengths in informatics, computing and details science in the School of Computing and Info Units and across the College to build a collaborative, inter-disciplinary ecosystem that supports translation to authentic-environment investigate affect in the health care program.
About the Job
The Centre for Electronic Transformation of Wellbeing is trying to get a dynamic and ground breaking Lecturer in Digital Health to sign up for the schooling and workforce development staff. As a instructing specialist, you will be accountable for both setting up and teaching large-good quality educational packages in the discipline of digital well being.
We are seeking an unique with sizeable experience in well being informatics and electronic well being, as nicely as experience in schooling growth. The effective candidate will be a skilled communicator and collaborator, with a passion for education and learning and a motivation to excellence in teaching and understanding.
- Direct curriculum enhancement and critique for electronic wellbeing award classes for clinical and well being postgraduate students
- Advise, mentor, and instruct college students pursuing digital wellbeing postgraduate topics and levels administered by the Centre for Electronic Transformation of Overall health
- Carry out investigation and publish in tutorial journals and conferences on subjects connected to digital health training
- Collaborate with educators in the College of Computing and Facts Programs to maximise synergies in digital overall health instructing attempts
You have demonstrated knowledge in teaching and curriculum improvement at the college level. You have working experience doing work in or with the health care sector in the area of electronic wellbeing and/or health informatics.
You will also have:
- A PhD or other terminal degree in a appropriate area, this kind of as digital wellness, computer science, or wellbeing informatics
- Outstanding conversation and interpersonal capabilities, with the capacity to perform correctly as element of a group
- Capacity to acquire and maintain sturdy interactions with collaborators and other stakeholders
To assure the University continues to offer a secure environment for anyone, this place requires the incumbent to hold a recent and legitimate Working with Little ones Test.
About the College
The College of Melbourne is constantly ranked amongst the main universities in the earth. We are happy of our persons, our commitment to analysis and educating excellence, and our world-wide engagement.
Positive aspects of Doing the job with Us
In addition to getting the opportunity to mature and be challenged, and to be element of a lively campus existence, our individuals enjoy a array of rewarding gains:
- Adaptable functioning arrangements, generous individual, parental and cultural leave
- Aggressive remuneration, 17% super, income packaging and leave loading
- No cost and subsidised wellbeing and wellbeing companies, and access to fitness and cultural golf equipment
- Bargains on a huge selection of items and companies such as Myki playing cards and Qantas Club
- Career growth chances and 25% off graduate programs for employees and their fast people
To come across out extra, visit https://about.unimelb.edu.au/professions/staff members-benefits.
We value the special backgrounds, experiences and contributions that each individual human being provides to our community and encourage and rejoice range. First Nations men and women, those people pinpointing as LGBTQIA+, women, men and women of all ages, with disabilities and culturally and linguistically varied men and women are inspired to apply. Our purpose is to generate a workforce that reflects the group in which we are living.
Be part of Us!
If you sense this position is appropriate for you, please submit your application like a transient deal with letter, your resume and your responses from the variety requirements^ (uncovered in the Position Description) for the position.
^For details to enable you with compiling brief statements to response the range standards and competencies, remember to go to http://about.unimelb.edu.au/occupations/selection-standards
We are focused to making sure barrier cost-free and inclusive tactics to recruit the most gifted candidates. If you require any realistic adjustments with the recruitment procedure, remember to call us at [email protected].
Applications near: 16th March 2023 11:55 PM AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Place Description: 0058736 PD Lecturer in Electronic Wellbeing (Educating Expert).pdf