We have four incredible opportunities for unique Fitness Professionals to join our team in our exciting, fresh, new retail space on Regent St, Central London. You will be bringing the Gymshark training experience to our community through live fitness classes, events, personal training (1:1) sessions and providing conditioning advice.
Please note, this role is a 6-month fixed term contract, based on 16 hours per week Mon-Sun between the hours of 7am start time and 9pm finish.
Our store will behave in a way that’s totally unique to Gymshark and we want your area of expertise to be unique too by bringing both your best self and your unique fitness offering. We don’t care if our community shows up to buy, browse, sweat or just hang out. What matters is providing a safe space where everyone belongs and feels welcome.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to have a creative, innovative and collaborative mindset. Ideally you are someone that your team looks to for inspiration and guidance from a personal training or gym space setting.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Host fitness evaluations, orientations, 1:1 stretching, personal training sessions, content creation / streaming and hosting in store classes.
- Using your expertise to ensure safe and fun overall day-to-day running of the Sweat Studio and Pro Bench.
- Create classes and concepts that are accessible to all, always with inclusivity at the forefront and bringing your niche area of expertise to life.
- Leading online and conversation on conditioning for our community, discussing ‘hot’ topics and trends.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- REPS Level 3+ qualification OR equivalent in your specialist field e.g. 200hr Yoga Teacher Training Certificate.
- 2+ additional fitness/nutrition certificates.
- You have a true passion for exercise, fitness and wellbeing with an additional expertise in a unique fitness practise.
- Hold significant experience in the fitness industry and your given practise.
- You are creative and have an entrepreneurial mindset.
- You have digital experience, particularly with booking and scheduling systems.
- You must be able to perform all essential physical aspects of the standing, sitting, running, walking, jumping, squatting, bending, and reaching positions.
- Highly effective communicator, written and verbal.
- First Aid & CPR/AED certification (preferred but not essential).
In order to comply with PCI-DSS standards (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards) which governs how we handle, store and access payment data, this position is subject to satisfactory results from necessary pre-employment checks, including a basic DBS check. This will be conducted at offer stage and covers unspent convictions only. In all cases we’ll always speak to you first and no offers will be automatically withdrawn.
WE HIRE PEOPLE.
Real-life humans, each with their own unique set of thoughts, beliefs, cultures and identities with a background and body that is completely individual. Together, as unique individuals, we make Gymshark stronger.
If you’re reading this, you’re probably applying for or considering applying for a job with us, and we want you to know that Gymshark is an equal opportunity employer. For us, that means we always, and will always, strive to be as inclusive as possible in all aspects of employment and that we do not, and will not, tolerate discrimination of any kind.
We’re here to unite the conditioning community. We believe that putting the sweat in today, prepares us for tomorrow. So, we give people the tools they need to reach further, go faster, be stronger. We celebrate those who show up – for themselves – to be their physical or mental best, whatever that means for them. It’s what we want for our community, and our team. A team that’s growing rapidly around the world. A collective of talented individuals working together to invent Gymshark’s future. Our plans are ambitious, and we’re looking for people who want to join us for the ride – our growth will be your growth.
RETAIL CAREERS @ GYMSHARK
To find out more check out our careers site .
At Gymshark we believe in the importance of investing in our employees through their physical, mental, and financial health along with being able to provide some fun and inclusive perks along the way.
🏖 33 days holidays (including Bank Holidays) + your birthday
💰 Employer pension contributions up to 7%
🏋️♀️ Contribution to a gym membership
🦈 50% Gymshark Discount
🥇 Financial, Physical and Mental Wellbeing Support
🤒 Paid time off when you’re physically and mentally unwell
🧸 Very Generous Family Leave package – we support you extending your family
💰 Bonus potential